Thursday, October 29, 2009

Khanabadosh (from London dreams)

Hi all

The song “Khanabadosh” (from London dreams) is on my lips since 3-4 days. That’s the only song which I am listening now-a-days nearly 50-70 times in a day....
The lyrics are so amazingly true that I keep singing it all the time, even in office too, like a “Manta” (One of my cubical mates complained too...

Anyways the words, which express the truth of our (may be many of us) lives, are like “Khwab na sage, Zindagi thage, phir jaane kyun, ummed jaye”……I am trying to explain it here a little…

Dreams (Khawab) which we dream of are not true, not real... They never get fulfilled……
And Life (Zindagi) does not take care of our plans it sucks (thage) all the time……
Even then we never give up dreaming of …
And always keep faith that something good will happen to us……

You can compare your life with these factual words...
I guess I explained in good fashion … but the flip side of these words is still pending…..and it is “we dream of good things but God has best things in store of us”.....

But if u have another good explanation please share with me

No comments:

Post a Comment